In level-set mode, mmg2d allows now to:
- assign the wanted references to the elements of a given reference splitted by the level-set
- forbid the split of a domain of given reference.
For this, you need to use a parameter file. See the example below.
- the multi-mat.mesh (256.2 KB) mesh file,
- the multi-mat.sol (70.9 KB) level-set
- the multi-mat.mmg2d parameter file (59 Bytes)
The multi-mat parameter file specifies that the input mesh contains 5 different domain references and assign the rules to follow during the level-set meshing:
- The reference 12 must not be splitted;
- The reference 14 must be splitted into the ref 2 and 3;
- the reference 8 into 21 and 22;
The inital and final mesh and some of their references are shown below.
To test this new feature, you only have to pull the develop branch of Mmg.